Charbel Abou Jaoude
Charbel is the CEO, with over 30 years of experience in private equity and logistics
Prior to Alcazar, Charbel was the COO of Agility Logistics, where he served in a number of roles, including CEO of Agility’s Investments. Prior to Agility, Charbel held senior management positions at EXE Technologies and at ABB
Charbel holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree from AUB and a Master’s degree from University of Michigan
Samer is Vice Chairman, with over 30 years of experience in banking, across the USA and the Middle East
Prior to Alcazar, Samer was an executive director of wealth management at Morgan Stanley and also served as the CEO of Dubai International Capital’s Asset Management division
Rami is a Managing Partner, with over 15 years of experience in private equity and investment banking. Previously, Rami was a Managing Director at Dubai International Capital, and Co-Head of their Middle East private equity business
Rami holds a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Lebanese American University and a Master’s degree in Finance from ESCP business school in France
Beat has more than 30 years of experience in the logistics industry. Beat served as President of APL Logistics and CEO of Agility Europe. At Agility, he was also member of Agility Global Integrated Logistics Management Board, and member of the Board of Directors of Agility organisations within Europe and joint ventures. Prior to Agility, he was member of the Panalpina Executive Management Board and CEO of Latin America for Panalpina. He has also spent 18 years at Danzas (now part of DHL), where he held senior management roles in several countries.
Bachir V Boustani
Bachir has 40 years of experience in the Energy industry, spanning all continents.
A graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology, he started his career at Schlumberger in 1975. He served in several Managerial, Marketing and Human Resources positions throughout the world, including Managing Director of Schlumberger Middle East. As Vice President for the Integrated Project Management in the Middle East and Asia, he was a key contributor to the success and evolution of the IPM concept in the energy service industry.
Bachir is well connected at all levels of the oil exploration and production divisions of the regional oil ministries and national oil companies.
- Sean has over 30 years of experience in fund management, stockbroking, online banking, investment banking, hedge fund management, and private equity around the world
- Prior to Alcazar, he used to be the Chairman and CEO of a London quoted Stockbroking and Fund Management business and founded UK’s first online fund supermarket and a European Hedge Fund Group with a global presence
- In 2014, Sean founded and established Salma Pediatric hospital in Abu Dhabi, which was the first Children’s Critical Care hospital in the Middle East. Salma was sold to Abu Dhabi Government Health Services (SEHA) in 2021.
- Sean is active in various industries including superyachts, Real Estate, Hospitals, Oil and Gas, Finance and Technology
- He has a BA in Finance and an MBA from the University of Ulster in Ireland
- Samuel has over 25 years of experience in real estate, banking and management consulting. He is currently an independent director with Afghanistan International Bank and founder and Chairman of Silk Road Mining
- Prior to Alcazar, he is the CEO of RAK Properties and National Real Estate Company, and also worked in Agility and Bain
- Samuel received his MBA from Wharton and his MA from the University of Pennsylvania. He holds degrees in economics and political science from MIT
Nibras El Fadel
Nibras has over 30 years of experience in investment, business consulting, telecom, communication and media sectors
He is the founder of a consulting firm (NeF Consulting) and a growth accelerator platform (Le Sept) dedicated for SME’s
He is currently the Managing Partner at NeF Consulting, assisting LME’s to expand internationally in emerging markets
Nibras has served as Managing Partner of Alcazar Capital, Presidential Advisor in Charge of Reforms Initiatives – Syrian Presidency and worked for TelesensKSCL and Accenture
He has a MSc in Technology and Policy from MIT, a MPA from Ecole Nationale d’Administration, Paris and a Master degree in economics from Ecole Polytechnique, Paris
Nabil Mahraoui is a Principal and the Chief Financial Officer of Alcazar Capital with 12 years of experience in private equity and investment banking.
He worked at J.P. Morgan Investment Banking with the M&A team in London, focusing on diversified industrials and infrastructure in French and MENA markets. He also covered direct investments, particularly telecom & media, at Fipar-Holding (CDG Group), the Sovereign Wealth Fund of Morocco.
Nabil holds a Master of Science from EMLyon Business School (France) and studied at the Stockholm School of Economics (Sweden).
Mara d’Urso is a Vice President, with 6 years of experience in investment banking and PE. Prior to Alcazar Mara worked at Arcadia, an M&A boutique in Milan
Mara holds a Master’s degree in Corporate Finance and Accounting from Bocconi University
Anshul Garg is an Associate, with 5 years of experience in investment banking and PE. Prior to Alcazar, Anshul has worked at El Seif Group (Corporate M&A), Avivo Group (PE) and Nomura (Investment Banking)
Anshul received his MBA from Indian Institute of Management (IIM) and his B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). He is also a CFA charter holder
Legal, Compliance and Risk Team
Michael Penniman is the Chief Risk Officer, with 35 years of experience in banking. He previously held senior positions at JPMorgan and Merrill Lynch
Michael holds an MBA from Wharton