- Mr. Anil Thadani is the Chairman of Symphony’s investment manager, Symphony Asia Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Mr. Thadani worked in the Asia-Pacific region since 1975 where he was with the Bank of America, in Japan, the Philippines and Hong Kong
- In 1981 he founded one of the first private equity investment companies in Asia
- Mr. Thadani previously served as Chairman Hup Soon Global Corporation, Parkway Holdings Limited and Twinwood Engineering
- He has been a Director of Minuet Limited, Royal Garden Resort and Minor International since 1998
- Mr. Thadani was Co-Founder, Managing Director, Partner and Founding Partner at Arral & Partners Limited and subsequently at Schroder Capital Partners
- Mr. Thadani is a Member of The International Institute for Strategic Studies and a Member of the Advisory Board of the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley. He is also a member of the Board of Trustees of Singapore Management University and is Chairman of the university’s Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- He trained as a chemical engineer and holds a Bachelor in Technology from IIT-Madras, an MS in Chemical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and an MBA from the University of California, Berkeley